In order to be considered, submissions should conform to the following guidelines:
• Follow the latest edition of the MLA Style Manual or the APA Style Manual.
• Texts should be written in Arial, 12 point font size.
• Acceptable length of text: essays (including endnotes): 3,000 words; narratives: 2,500 words; poems: up to 50 lines.
• Visual art guidelines: pictures in JPEG format, 300 pixels per inch.
• Submissions should be entered at: Submittable.
• Personal information should only be included in the “Cover Letter” section of Submittable.
• Submitted works should not been previously published and should not be under review for publication elsewhere.
Winners will be announced in via e-mail, Facebook: Hispanic Culture Review GMU, and in our blog.
We will be glad to answer your questions at: email@example.com
Yes, we are now on Facebook: Hispanic Culture Review GMU
The editorial team of Hispanic Culture Review is pleased to announce that our 2014 edition is available online and in print. The digital version of the journal can be accessed at:
Hard copies of the journal are free to students and are available in the Student Media office at George Mason University. All other readers can purchase this year’s edition for $7 by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com. Subscription orders should be addressed to:
Hispanic Culture Review
George Mason University
Department of Modern and Classical Languages
4400 University Dr. MSN 3E5
Fairfax, VA 22030
We hope that all of our readers enjoy reading our 2012 edition in print or in our online format! Please follow us on Twitter to receive updates about HCR. We welcome your submissions for our 2013 edition starting in September 2012.